Our micromoulding manufacturing cells are the innovative answer to the growing demands from the medical, pharmaceutical, engineering and electronics industries for micro-precision components in thermoplastics.
Plastic injection moulding of precision components is our core business and one at which we have excelled for over forty years.
Specialists in the development and manufacture of mould tools, plastic injection moulded components and the assembly of complex devices for the pharmaceutical, drug delivery, medical, and healthcare industries.
Sovrin Plastics provides injection moulding and contract manufacturing services for the supply of precision plastic components and assemblies to the medical, electronics and engineering industries.
- Engineering based company led by engineers with a lean 6 sigma culture
- Established over 45 years as mould makers & precision injection moulders
- Turnkey contract manufacturing, from concept to completion
- 140 personnel, 52 moulding machines, site 7500 sq. metres
- Suite of Class 7 & 8 Cleanrooms, Whiteroom areas & Customer specific manufacturing cells
- Over 35 years manufacturing for the healthcare sector
- Drug delivery
- Diagnostics or Patient Monitoring